Coronary Artery Disease
For diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery disease, you demand crystal-clear images of the moving heart and of challenging cardiac anatomy in any angulation. To intensify up the challenge, dose has to be kept as low as possible even during complex procedures.
Find out how smart solutions from Siemens can support you in your routine and advanced procedures for coronary artery diseases.
Our dedicated clinical solutions such as CLEARstent and CLEARstent Live or IVUSmap help you tackle the toughest challenges in coronary artery disease.
Taking stent enhancement to the next level
- Optimized image quality for post-deployment analysis and documentation
- Stent ROI to avoid cut-off images
- Automated 5 second acquisition or use of pre-acquired images
- No separate workstation needed
- PACS compatibility for review of scenes using any DICOM viewer
Real-time stent enhancement software
- Real-time verification of stent positioning while moving the device
- Support of complex procedures like bifurcation lesion stenting
- Potential to speed up procedures and to save contrast agent and radiation
Integrated co-registration of IVUS images with angiography
- Combined information of angiography and IVUS imaging
- IVUSmap adds detailed information on vessel, lumen, and wall structure to angiography and provides spatial localization for intravascular ultrasound images within the coronary tree
- Bookmarks guide stent positioning and deployment
Scientific QCA Analysis
QCA is a scientifically validated 2D coronary quantification software which provides quantitative coronary vessel analysis, and it’s optimized for small vessels like coronary arteries.
3D visualization, quantification, and planning
- Easily visualize, quantify, and assess the vessel geometry with an interactive rendered view of the coronary artery
- Virtual stent planning for reliable guidance during the intervention
Low-dose protocols for coronary interventions
Cardiac image review and post-processing software
Artis Family of Imaging Systems
The Artis family includes four product lines of interventional imaging systems: Artis one, Artis zee, Artis Q, and Artis Q.zen.
While the floor stand of the Artis one offers ceiling-like movement on a small foot print, the other product lines include a floor-, ceiling-mounted, or biplane system and even a highly flexible multi-axis system with robotic technology: Artis zeego. The versatile portfolio from Siemens offers the right solution for virtually any need in interventional cardiology.
Artis one, the universal system
Artis zee, the state-of-the-art system
Artis Q, the cutting-edge system
Artis Q.zen, the visionary system