The 3-dimensional quantification tool for coronary arteries
syngo IZ3D offers automated detection and 3D analysis of single and bifurcated coronary arteries from angiographic X-ray projection images. Out-of-plane magnification and foreshortening errors are minimized by calculating true geometric shape in 3D space from two or more 2D X-ray projections.
An interactive rendered view of the coronary artery in 3D helps to visualize and asses the geometry. syngo IZ3D offers improved analysis of difficult lesions and segment anatomy.
- Results are validated to be accurate and reproducible
- Eliminates out-of-plane magnification and foreshortening errors
- Automatic calibration, no catheter calibration required
- Interactive 3D rendered view for assessment of shape
- Fast and user friendly
- For scientific studies and patient care