Mammomat Inspiration Prime
The reference in low dose mammography
Up to 30% less dose, uncompromised image quality
Unique PRIME Technology allows up to 30% less dose1 and uncompromised image quality. The faster direct-to-digital aSe detector and dose-saving algorithms calculate the exposure individually.
Revolutionary PRIME Technology
PRIME Technology (Progressive Reconstruction Intelligently Minimizing Exposure) combines: Gridless Acquisition & Progressive Reconstruction.
- The world's first software algorithm to eliminate scattered radiation in digital mammography.
- Software identifies the scatter-causing structures and optimizes the image
- Not using the grid enables significant reduction in dose
- No object between breast and detector
- Benefit of 100% primary radiation
- Works in combination with OpDose and adaptive AEC algorithm to minimize exposure individually
- Support from OpView sets image impression to your preferences
Time-tested Tungsten Tube
- Tube with dual Molybdenum/Tungsten anode
- Two filters: Molybdenum and Rhodium
- Up to 50% dose reduction using Tungsten/Rhodium combination compared to Mo/Mo.
- High heat capacity
Fast aSe Detector
- The direct-to-digital amorphous selenium (aSe) detector converts X-ray energy into an electric charge
- Detection of small and low-contrast objects
- Time reduction between exposures
- Sets optimal exposure parameters for each breast depending on overall breast density & thickness.
- Selects best anode/filter combination depending on breast thickness, density and side-specific definition: Mo/Mo, Mo/Rh, or W/Rh4
- Different dose levels further optimize exposure
- Five predefined dose levels available
Adaptive AEC algorithm
- Optimization of exposure parameters according to individual breast size and composition
- Automatic exclusion of pectoral muscle as a reference
- Determination of dose based on the contrast needed for the image
- Possible in every position and view, e.g. CC and MLO
- Range of predefined image impressions
- Five available flavors
- Easy selection of presets such as Standard, Contrast, Edge-Enhanced and more
Greater comfort, relaxed patients
Mammomat Inspiration Prime's unique features help to calm and reassure women throughout the entire mammography procedure.
- Integrated LED light panel
- Wide selection of colors
- Choice of changing or constant colors
- SoftSpeed – the two-speed compression slows down as soon as it reaches the breast
- Compression only as long as breast is soft & pliable
- System stops automatically at optimal compression level for optimal image quality
- Individualized maximum compression level
- Smooth shape, non-intrusive lines
- Pastel pink, lime and silver colors
- Even on the operating buttons
Easy-to-Use, outstandingly quick
Mammomat Inspiration Prime is designed for a seamless workflow. Time-consuming tasks become quick and simple – for more time to focus on patients.
- Instant opening of scheduler
- One click to next exam
- User interface always ready to go
- Close study with second click
Convenient Single-Touch Positioning
- Easy positioning
- Movement to next projection view with only one touch
- More efficient workflow
Seamless Isocentric Rotation
- Detector’s center always at same height
- Ready for any position
- Adjusts at push of a button
Ergonomic Acquisition Workstation
- One central workstation console
- Adjustable table height
- Up to 2-monitor-setup incl. 2 x 3MP
- Fully syngo-based
- High storage capacity > 20,000 images
- Create autofilm or DVD with just a single click
Multiple release options
- Standard release
- Foot switch
- Hand switch
Instant image preview
- Preview image appears just a few seconds after the X-ray is taken.
- Quick evaluation of positioning quality
- Easy comparison to prior images in the syngo Viewer
True Tomo, breakthrough innovations
Innovations like True Breast Tomosynthesis, Stereotactic Biopsy and syngo.Breast Care2 open up new diagnostic possibilities, reduce the number of process steps and meet your quality and efficiency needs – anywhere3.
True Breast Tomosynthesis
- Widest angle in the industry (50º) for increased depth resolution
- High Volume Reconstruction for high-definition image quality
- Superior detector readout with increased spatial resolution of 85 µm
- Projection preprocessing with a unique equalizing algorithm for optimized and balanced image appearance
- Highlighting of mass margins and spiculations for improved lesion visualization
- Simple procedures and intuitive operation for fast and highly accurate examinations
- Reduced number of work steps
- Intuitive workflow thanks to operative guidance
- Client-server application for state-of-the-art mammography and unique tomosynthesis reading
- CAD Display, wherever3 you are, even with simultaneous users
1Compared to grid-based acquisition, depending on breast thickness.
2syngo.Breast Care is not yet commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further information.
3Prerequisites include: Internet connection to clinical network, DICOM compliance, meeting of minimum hardware requirements, and adherence to local data security regulations.
4PRIME is only supported by W/Rh