2D & 3D mammography reading and advanced visualization
- Efficient reading – combined with high diagnostic confidence
- Immediate image availability – thanks to automated workflow selection
- Any detail you need – in 2D mammography, 3D tomosynthesis, CAD Display, Link-it1, or in new applications to come
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership – today and in the future
- Select the variant that fits, regardless of the hardware³ you use – and upgrade it with new functionalities whenever you like
- Benefit from an open, flexible, client-server based environment
- Flexible workflow – work just the way you like
- Mammography and multi-modality 3D/4D images – intelligently combined in a single workplace
- Easy sharing wherever2 you are – even on your mobile PC4
Configurations – Workstations & Server!
With the syngo.via Workstation and syngo.via Server, Siemens offers 3D reading software for both routine and advanced applications.
Scale your reading workstation to your needs:
- syngo.Breast Care Workstation1: for a single user and dedicated mammography reading
- syngo.via for multiple users and multimodality applications
Options & Upgrades – Keep pace with innovations
You already are a syngo.via user and you are interested in reading mammography exams?
- Request your trial license for syngo.Breast Care.
- Or simply add the dedicated license for the required number of users onto your exisiting syngo.via server6.
Clinical Video – See how to read your images
Clinical Video – See how syngo.Breast Care Link-it1 works
1syngo.Breast Care is not yet commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further information.
2Breast Tomosynthesis is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed.
3Minimum hardware requirements must be met.
4Prerequisites include: Internet connection to clinical network, DICOM compliance, meeting of minimum hardware requirements, and adherence to local data security regulations.
5Diagnostic reading requires a medical grade screen. Observe country specific regulations for usage of mobile devices.
6Must meet minimum technical requirements.