syngo.via for Cardiovascular Care
syngo.via helps you deliver high-quality cardiovascular care – efficiently
Coronary Artery Disease - syngo.via1 provides answers
Information on the coronary status is of greatest importance for the management of patients with suspected or diagnosed Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), the largest patient group in cardiology. syngo.via offers you a variety of tools and applications to efficiently identify the answers during related readings and evaluations.
syngo.via and its associated applications help you to
- Quickly and confidently perform a risk assessment with CT or SPECT.
- Rule-out CAD with CT in less than a minute.
- Detect even minor abnormalities in MR exams.
- Perform a full spectrum of myocardial perfusion analysis in SPECT, PET, and CT exams.
- Assessment of absolute myocardial blood flow and flow reserve in ml/min for PET Ammonia and Rubidium exams.
- Simplify reading and analysis of cardiac MR examinations.
- Benefit from optimal assistance for stent planning and evaluation of stent patency.
1syngo.via can be used as a stand-alone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own rights.