syngo.via for Cardiovascular Care
syngo.via helps you deliver high-quality cardiovascular care – efficiently
Vascular Disease - syngo®.via1 provides answers
In addition to diseases of the heart, cardiovascular care also covers the management of diseases of the great vessels like aortic dissection or pulmonary embolism. Furthermore, Cerebrovascular Disease or Peripheral Artery Disease often manifest in CAD patients. For vascular reading, you need not only visualizations of the vessel lumen but also analysis of the vessel wall. Additionally, you need accurate information to guide the treatment decision and to evaluate its sustainable success.
syngo.via provides powerful applications and functions to help you leverage your potential:
- Fast and comprehensive triple rule-out when every second counts.
- Guidance for AAA stent planning.
- Dynamic vessel evaluation, extended phase handling, and advanced bolus analysis.
- Full advantage of information from MR angiography.
- Accurate and reproducible vessel evaluation in angiography (XA) studies.
1syngo.via can be used as a stand-alone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own rights.