MAGNETOM Avanto, A Tim+Dot System offers leading magnet and gradient technology, helping you in obtaining excellent image quality.
Siemens' unique technologies
- Tim: Tim integrated coil technology changed MRI forever. With excellent image quality and fast acquisition speed, the proven technology is now in nearly 10,000 installations. Whole-body coverage means no repositioning for multiple exams and more exams per day.
- Dot: The next movement in MRI. Dot is a new way of scanning in MRI – a better way. Dot scanning uses a suite of customizable engines. Allowing the user to personalize exams according to patient needs, build in step-by-step user guidance, and automate MRI exams – either "out of the box" or based on the institution's standards.
More information about Dot and all of the Dot engines.
The compact 1.5 Tesla magnet of MAGNETOM Avanto offers exceptional magnet homogeneity for excellent fat saturation.
MAGNETOM Avanto is equipped with strong gradients for high resolution and short scan times.
Thanks to Tim in MAGNETOM Avanto, up to 76 seamlessly integrated Matrix coil elements and up to 32 independent RF channels can be combined.
- Solid-state amplifier, maintenance-free
- Digital quadrature demodulation
- Digital filtering
- Receiver with high dynamic range without adjustments
Siting and installation
MAGNETOM Avanto allows easy and cost-effective siting.
1Dot available for 18-channel and 32-channel configuration.
2MAGNETOM Avantofit available with Tim 4G and Dot.
3The product is still under development and not commercially available yet. Its future availability cannot be ensured.