Established 1.5T performance. With Tim+Dot.
Low installation and power requirements, ultra short magnet, lightweight design, Zero Helium boil-off technology, Tim+Dot workflow suites and engines, the latest software platform and applications. MAGNETOM ESSENZA – a Tim+Dot system.
- Tim integrated coil technology changed MRI forever. With excellent image quality and fast acquisition speed, the proven technology is now in nearly 10,000 installations. Whole-body coverage means no repositioning for multiple exams and more exams per day.
- Dot is a new way of scanning in MRI – a better way. Dot scanning uses a suite of customizable engines. Allowing the user to personalize exams according to patient needs, build in step-by-step user guidance, and automate MRI exams – either "out of the box" or based on the institution's standards.
More information about Dot and all of the Dot engines
Superconducting, short bore, patient-friendly design with flared opening. Easy siting due to AS (Active Shielding) and E.I.S. (External Interference Shielding) magnet technology.
The combination of our world-class gradients together with Tim+Dot technology enables the most demanding applications.
- Actively shielded (AS), super-compact whole-body gradient coil system
- Extremely low eddy currents
- Water-cooled coil and amplifier for maximum performance
Excellent spatial and temporal resolution
- Shortest TE and TR for high image contrast and best signal-to-noise ratio
- Active shim via 3 linear channels
- Includes advanced, nonlinear 2nd order shim
Proven Tim technology on MAGNETOM ESSENZA allows flexible combination of up to 46 seamlessly integrated Matrix coil elements and up to 16 independent RF channels.
- Solid-state amplifier, maintenance-free
- Digital quadrature demodulation
- Digital filtering
- Receiver with high dynamic range without adjustments
Siting and installation
MAGNETOM ESSENZA allows a cost effective installation and easy siting.
- Only 2 electronic cabinets
- Save up to 25 %1 on the Installation cost with the light-weight, ultra-short Magnet and no need for a separate equipment room
- Profit from unique features that are good for your financial health, and for the environment too
- Low set-up costs
- Low power requirements
- Low running costs that may decrease your energy bill by up to 50%1 when replacing an existing MRI system
- Maximize uptime with a state-of-the-art zero helium boil-off magnet
1Results may vary. Data on file.