MAGNETOM Avanto Upgrade
Upgrade your MAGNETOM Avanto to MAGNETOM Avantofit
Upgrade your MAGNETOM Avanto to the new MAGNETOM Avantofit. And benefit from Tim 4G and Dot as well as a full range of advanced and routine applications.
Step-by-step from MAGNETOM Avanto to the new MAGNETOM Avantofit
Dot is a new way of scanning in MRI – a better way.
Dot scanning uses a suite of customizable engines – allowing the user to personalize exams according to patient needs, build in step-by-step user guidance, and automate MRI exams – either “out of the box” or based on the institution’s standards.
- Increased consistency and reproducibility
- Greater ease-of-use
- Higher productivity
With MAGNETOM Avantofit, the following Dot engines are available:
- Brain Dot Engine
- Cardiac Dot Engine
- Abdomen Dot Engine
- Angio Dot Engine
- TimCT Angio Dot Engine
- TimCT Onco Dot Engine
- Spine Dot Engine
- Breast Dot Engine
- Large Joint Dot Engine
Tim 4G integrated
Tim sets the standard in MRI. Tim 4G brings ultra high-density coils combined with the highest channel configurations. The architecture of Tim 4G locates all transmit and receive components at the magnet resulting in a digital-in and digital-out design.
- High resolution imaging
- Faster acquisition and exam time
- Exceptional image quality
Faster patient set-up
Tim technology accelerates patient set up and provides high patient comfort. The Tim 4G SlideConnect and DirectConnect coils along with the Tim Dockable Table accelerate patient set-up even further.
Tim 4G DirectConnect® and SlideConnect® enable high patient comfort and ease-of-use thanks to:
- Faster connections
- Easier set-up
Tim Dockable Table – mobility done right
- Fast patient preparation even outside of examination room
- Integrated Spine 32 coil
- Easy transport
- Optimized comfort for immobile patients
- Holds up to 250 kg/ 550 lb to accommodate more patients
Full range of advanced and routine applications
MAGNETOM Avantofit offers a full range of applications to address different customer needs ranging from the clinical routine to research.
New possibilities with new advanced applications:
syngo SPACE DIR
- Double Inversion Recovery 3D protocols with two user selectable inversion pulses for the simultaneous suppression
CAIPIRINHA (Controlled Aliasing In Parallel Imaging Results IN Higher Acceleration)
- Modified iPAT2 sequence for even higher image quality
- Volumetric 3D imaging
syngo RESOLVE (Readout Segmentation Of Long Variable Echo-trains)
- Unique high-resolution Diffusion-Weighted Imaging (DWI)
- Anatomy-true diffusion imaging for brain, spine, breast, and prostate
syngo ASL 3D
- Non-invasive evaluation of brain perfusion
- Radiation free alternative to PET
- Increased SNR with shorter scan time
- Susceptibility artifact reduction techniques
- Improved soft tissue evaluation when patients with MR conditional implants1 have to be examined
1MR imaging of patients with metallic implants brings specific risks. However, certain implants are approved by the governing regulatory bodies to be MR conditionally safe. For such implants, the previously mentioned warning may not be applicable. Please contact the implant manufacturer for the specific conditional information. The conditions for MR safety are the responsibility of the implant manufacturer, not of Siemens.