MAGNETOM Trio Upgrade
Upgrade your MAGNETOM Trio to MAGNETOM Prismafit 1
Upgrade your MAGNETOM Trio, a Tim System, to a MAGNETOM Prismafit. Keep pace with the latest MRI technology and benefit from an extensive range of new components and applications – welcome to the future of MRI!
- TimTX TrueForm: Is Siemens' solution for overcoming B1 inhomogeneities at 3 Tesla. It includes innovative techniques in the RF excitation hardware as well as new application and processing features enabling uniform RF distribution in all body regions.
TimTX TrueForm Brochure 2.2 MB
- TimTX TrueShape: Is Siemens’ parallel transmit architecture. It features selective excitation to highlight regions, organs or features of an organ leading to increased image quality and faster scanning. Builds the foundation for unique parallel transmit applications, like syngo ZOOMit, the first zoom function in MRI.
More information about TimTX TrueShape
With an upgrade to MAGNETOM Prismafit you keep your MAGNETOM Trio magnet with its benckmark magnet homogeneity (typ. 1.1 ppm @ 50 cm DSV (diameter spherical volume)) and magnet reliability.
Your upgraded MAGNETOM Prismafit comes standard with the XR 80/200 gradient system, the strongest gradients in the industry. The combination of the excellents gradients together with Tim (Total imaging matrix) enables the most demanding applications.
It offers largest anatomical coverage with a FoV up to 50 cm.
Tim’s revolutionary all digital-in/digital-out design DirectRF allows for higher SNR and improved stability. All transmit and receive components are located at the magnet.
- Optical links between magnet and equipment room to achieve high RF stability and low noise
- Transmit and receive components are integrated in the magnet housing
- Dual-Density Signal Transfer enables ultra-high density coil designs by integrating key RF components into the local coil
Siting and installation
The upgrade to MAGNETOM Prismafit fits into the current MAGNETOM Trio, a Tim System’s room. The upgrade including all new components, computers, and software will be installed in up to 15 working days.
1The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.